Genaker was founded in 2003 by several managers and engineersfrom Nokia’s R&D center in Barcelona.
This totally independent company is focused on the development of innovative solutions based on SIP/IMS. Standing out among these is Genaker 4010, the most advanced Office solution for Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC); the Pulsa-y-Habla application; the group voice conference communication service; localization and management of tasks on the data network that is reminiscent of walkie-talkie and/or trunking communications, and which can be accessed through Aplicateca by Movistar; and genaker5050, a bridge between Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) and the external networks Push-to-Talk (P2T) based on other technologies (analogical radio – mainly PMR -and the digital trunking system, mainly TETRA), stand out.
Genaker also develops applications for mobile phones which inherit the potential of technologies based on IMS and Telecoms.
Awarded in 2012 by the prestigious GSMA for the best RCS innovation, Genaker has successfully delivered and deployed products for mobile and convergent operators and leading service providers in Europe, the Middle East, and America with NFC, e-Health, m-Security, e-Learning and IMS & Mobile Multimedia applications.
Practical Team has provided advising, consulting, and support services to Genaker in the following areas:
- Transformation of commercial or entrepreneurial activity
- Creation and development of new business opportunities
- Product exporting
- Internationalization of business activities
- Company analysisand needs assessment
- Market analysis
- Strategic management as well as marketing, business, and export management on a part-time basis or through an interest in the results
- Organization and rendering of services and operative and direct marketing activities
- Creation of business and distribution networks, both domestic and for export
- Search for suppliers for new business activities
- Search for public and private funding for new business opportunities or companies Development of cluster and cooperation projects
- Recruitment and selection of personnel