Genaker was founded in 2003 by several managers and engineers from Nokia’s R&D centre in Barcelona.
The company has developed Genaker “Push-To-Talk” solution, a walkie-talkie over cellular service that delivers real-time professional & critical communications to teams through smartphones, closely emulating radio type communications using GPRS/3G/4G and Wifi.
Awarded in 2012 by the prestigious GSMA for the best RCS innovation, Genaker has successfully delivered and deployed products for mobile and convergent operators and leading service providers in Europe, the Middle East, and America with NFC, e-Health, m-Security, e-Learning and IMS & Mobile Multimedia applications.
Practical Team has provided advising, consulting, and support services to Genaker in the following areas:
- Transformation of commercial or entrepreneurial activity
- Creation and development of new business opportunities
- Product exporting
- Internationalization of business activities
- Company analysisand needs assessment
- Market analysis
- Strategic management as well as marketing, business, and export management on a part-time basis or through an interest in the results
- Organization and rendering of services and operative and direct marketing activities
- Creation of business and distribution networks, both domestic and for export
- Search for suppliers for new business activities
- Search for public and private funding for new business opportunities or companies Development of cluster and cooperation projects
- Recruitment and selection of personnel