Servicios Auxiliares de Telecomunicación, S.A. (SATEL) is a private equity company, independent form manufacturing, fitting and building companies, engaged in offering integral engineering services.
SATEL was created in 1988 and since then it has been growing continuously, both in terms of the team and the scope of challenges tackled.
The company objective is to provide the clients with integrated, practical and professional solutions, applying the most advanced technologies and using its technical capabilities and experience.
SATEL’s activity includes offering engineering services for the design and execution of electrical, gas and telecommunication installations such as:
- Aerial and buried electricity lines for high, medium and low voltage
- Electric sub stations
- Transformation centres
- Wind farms
- Photovoltaic plants
- Biogas plants
- Facilities for piped gas transport and distribution
- Mobile telephony base stations
- Cable telecommunication networks.
Practical Team delivered the following services to Satel:
- Start of new business lines
- Activity internationalisation
- Advisory service
- Searching private and public information for new business lines or for new companies
- Development of projects in clusters and collaboration